The duties and objective of this position will be to direct strategy, manage sales team, promote, sell and develop a strong customer base for a new supplier of POP merchandising products to retailers across Canada and the USA.
The duties required for this position:
- Prospecting, developing, selling line and representing the company.
- Building new business relations, brand awareness with prime target group retailers in assigned geographic territory.
- Working with the company President, develop and execute product sales and marketing plans.
- Maintains contact with all customer accounts in designated area to ensure company sales targets, collection targets and customer satisfaction goals are constantly met.
- Prospect through cold call visits, telephone, and correspondence to determine the needs for products and services with new customers
- Generates new sales leads and promotes the company’s products to customers by establishing and maintaining excellent customer rapport and customer confidence
- Meet and/or exceed sales and product quotas for closing new business and maintaining existing clients.
- Prepare sales reports, sales strategies, and territory sales forecasts.
- Gathers strategic market information on competition and recognizes new business opportunities for the company
- Interacts and network with industry customer groups and all other relevant consumer groups and associations to build strong brand awareness
- Maintain and stay up to date on product, industry, and competitor knowledge.
- Attitude = Excellence”. Maintain a positive attitude (pleasant, up-beat, optimistic)
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills.
- Highly self-motivated with strong organization and scheduling skills
- Experience in business to business sales within food industry; grocery, restaurant, produce, food wholesale, brokerage.
- Seasoned ability to build repore and relationships with management level professionals as well as consumer groups.
- Ability to work from home office and corporate office (Full support to set up complete home office resources be provided )
Salary: Negotiable. Depending on experience and qualification of candidate selected, company will provide a compelling package with commensurate salary, bonus and commission structure and other benefits.
How to apply
We do appreciate all resume submissions, however, only those with matching qualifications and experience will be contacted. Please include a comprehensive cover letter with a professional resume. To complete the application process please include the documents in *.pdf or *.doc format. To submit your confidential application documents regarding this opportunity please email email@example.com.